SALTO XS4 LOCKER – INTELLIGENT LOCKS FOR LOCKERS AND CABINETS
SALTO electronic locker locks are designed to provide a high level of security protection and control access to a wide range of lockers, cupboards, display cabinets, boxes, cases and more..
Most OEM lockers are equipped with very basic mechanical locks that offer little in the way of protection. SALTO electronic locker locks solve this problem by offering the latest in state-of-the-art electronic access control technology in a simple retro-fit format.
For more information Contact us.
Our XS4 Locker and i-Locker solutions both feature an ergonomically designed twist operated locking handle made for easy use, even with wet hands, and their durable wipe clean construction makes them highly resistant to chemicals; UV radiation and physical wear and tear ensuring a long lasting, smart appearance. On both models the battery pack, electronic components and locking mechanism are all located on the inside of the door, safe from potential vandalism or sabotage.
A wide choice of ID technologies within a choice of card, wristband, key fob or bracelet formats can be used with SALTO electronic locker lock. These include i-Button, Mifare, Mifare plus, DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare Ultralight C, HID iClass, Legic, Inside Picopass and SKIDATA. And both models feature a built-in audit trail facility that automatically records the last 1,000 operations.
MAIN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Full access control rights programmed via software.
- Virtual network capable.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software. Readings can also be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- User on card audit trailing capability for audit trailing via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Audit of 1000 last events.
- Emergency opening through Portable Programming Device (PPD).
- Power source: 3 alkaline batteries – LR03 – AAA 1.5V – Optional 3 Lithium batteries FR03 – AAA 1,5V (see environmental conditions).
- Outside temperature range: -20°C to +70°C; without condensation.
- Inner temperature range: 0°C to +50°C (operating levels of the batteries) -20º / 70º with Lithium batteries; without condensation.
For more information Contact us