NETWORKED ELECTRONIC LOCKS
XS4 is the new access control platform from SALTO enabling users to control and manage a greater range of applications than ever before. Smart, secure and innovative, XS4 Comfort Electronic handle sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features.
LOCK CONTROL FROM COMPUTER
MAIN FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Simple off-line installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow aluminum frames.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network Technology.
- User on card audit trailing capability for audit trailing via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B and ISO 15693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, DESfireEV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Legic, HID iClass, Inside Picopass and SKIDATA allowing multi-application with third party systems using one card.
- SALTO 9000 contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic lock are encrypted and secure.
- Choice of 40mm narrow or 67mm wide body handle set.
- Covers door thicknesses of between 30-115mm.
- Compatible with Mortise locks with axes distances of 47 to 110mm.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- Features on-line in real time wirelessly through SALTO Wireless technology*.
- Available in 7mm, 7mm split, 8mm, 8mm split, 9mm (DIN 18273 certified), 9mm split and 7,6 mm split spindle versions.
- High security protection via high resistance, hardened anti-drill plates to protect wiring and reader area. Additional protection provided by hardened axes and floating steel balls in the handle area to prevent sabotage.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics. Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software. Readings can also be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even if power fails)..
- Office mode (free passage) available for leaving doors in free access mode..
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs.
- Firmware upgrade through PPD.
- DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) compliant (depending on handle type).